Balls to the Wall was the fourteenth industry album released by Two Steps From Hell and the fifteenth overall. Published in 2011, it was another Percussion album, following All Drums Go To Hell, and, similar to Legend, featured some tracks by a new composer: Alex Pfeffer. Unlike the industry albums released before it, no songs have been rereleased to the public from this album.
Official Website Description: Edit
Two Steps From Heaven released in 2011. This is a massively epic percussion release with large drum ensembles recorded in Los Angeles. Lots of real percussion mixed with electronic rhythmscapes. Its BALLS TO THE WALL!
YouTube Channel Description: Edit
Two Steps From Hell presents "Balls To The Wall." Epic drums and furiously pounding sound design from the depths of..... well you know where. 42 polished tracks with lead ins, intros, stops and swells. These tracks have real energy and style and feature some percussive talent from the LA area. Recorded at East West Studios in Hollywood and various locations in Europe. These extraordinarily high quality sound beds have been produced by Nick Phoenix, Thomas Bergersen and Alex Pfeffer.
Track List: Edit
- 10000 Watts by Thomas Bergersen
- All Taikos Go To Hell
- Army of Drummers by Thomas Bergersen
- Balls to the Wall by Thomas Bergersen
- Bob the Bot by Alexander Pfeffer
- Bunker Buster
- Concrete Collapsing by Alexander Pfeffer
- Crescendo in Crash Minor by Alexander Pfeffer
- Cutting the Wire by Alexander Pfeffer
- Dead End
- Death Machines
- Dim the Lights by Thomas Bergersen
- Domo Arigato
- Eisenwolf by Alexander Pfeffer
- Fight the Clock
- Flip the Switch
- Frogman of Alcatraz
- Infected Cloud by Alexander Pfeffer
- Is it Dead by Alexander Pfeffer
- March of Destruction by Alexander Pfeffer
- Men of Thunder
- Metzger from Hell by Alexander Pfeffer
- Mind Crusher
- Missile Command
- Nuclear Sunrise by Alexander Pfeffer
- Over My Dead Body
- Rise of the Razors by Alexander Pfeffer
- Tattoo Drum Corps by Thomas Bergersen
- The Hollywood Droid by Alexander Pfeffer
- These Boots Are Made for Crushing by Alexander Pfeffer
- Tribal Sacrifice
- Wave of Steel by Alexander Pfeffer
- We Are Fucked
- Wheres Waldo by Alexander Pfeffer
- This is the first industry album to not have any songs be re-released to the public.
- This is the first album that features a song where a curse word is used in the composition's title.
- This is the second percussion-oriented album, after All Drums Go To Hell.
|Two Steps From Hell Discography|
Volume One • Shadows and Nightmares • Dynasty • All Drums Go To Hell • Pathogen • Nemesis • Dreams & Imaginations • Legend • Ashes • The Devil Wears Nada • Power of Darkness • All Drones Go to Hell • Illumina • Balls to the Wall • Nero • Two Steps From Heaven • Burn • Cyanide • Crime Lab • Open Conspiracy • Amaria • Empire • Stronger Faster Braver • Hammerfist • Trapstar